Powered by Blogger


CrispAds Blog Ads

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

A story of love

I was forwarded this joke by e-mail this morning. Thought I'd share. Apologies to whoever wrote it and gets no credit. Let me know who you are and I'll edit your name into the post.
A family of New York Yankee fans heads out one Saturday to shop for the youngest boy's birthday. While in the sports shop, the son picks up a Mets jersey and says to his older sister, "I've decided to become a Mets fan and I would like this New York Mets jersey for my birthday."
His big sister is outraged by this and promptly whacks him upside his head and says, "Go talk to mother!"
Off goes the little lad with the jersey in hand and finds his mother. "Mom?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Mets fan and I would like this jersey for my birthday."
The mother is outraged at this, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Go talk to your father!"
Off he goes with the Mets jersey in hand and finds his father. "Dad?"
"Yes, son?"
"I've decided I'm going to be a Mets fan and I would like this jersey for my birthday."
The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son in the back of his head and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"
About half an hour later later, they're all back in the car and heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says "Son, I hope you've learned something today."
The son says, "Yes, Dad, I have."
"Good, son, what is it?"
The son replies, "I've only been a Mets fan for an hour, and I already hate you Yankee bastards."
Google
 
Web www.metsplanet.com